sábado, 18 de maio de 2013

                                       
                                                        Doctor, I have a problem

               Hi, doctor Naomi. How are you? So, I came here to tell you about my problem. I've been sick for 1 month and this doesn't go away. I have a terrible headache everyday, and a high fever. I don't know what to do, and sometimes I eat some food, junk food and I feel horrible, I'm feeling bad. Can you help me, please? 


Gif de hospital

         Hello, Lessie. I'm fine, thanks. Do you know what I think? I think it's pneumonia or very strong flu. And you have to look for a doctor before, but I can help you. First, you should take appropriate medication and drink a lot of water, all the time. Water helps so much. Try not to make too much effort or too tiring. You should rest. After, when you feel better, you should do exercises like play soccer and go swimming to feel better. You should work out as well with a personal trainer. You can start running in the morning too, it will helps you to be more healthy along the week. About the fever, don't drink anything cold. Just take the remedies and rest, it's necessary. Finally, about junk foods, sometimes your body can't digest certain things that end up hurting you. You should eat more healthy foods, fruits and salads. Stop eating junk food a lot. You can eat, but not much. I hope you feel better, Lessie. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário