domingo, 22 de setembro de 2013

The Noise

                                       
         
              I was talking with my mother about horror movies when I suddenly remembered the story that I'll never forget. It happened a long time ago.

              One day my mother and my sister had gone out for a walk and I stayed alone at my home. I always stayed alone, so I didn't care. My house has two floors and I was watching TV and I heard something, a noise. I was scared, but I kept watching TV. I heard the noise again and again and again. I didn't know what to do, because I thought it was a thief. My mother and my sister arrived, I told them but when we were checking out, there was nothing and I forgot this.

              A few days later, I was alone again. I was very hungry, so I decided to make a cake. When I was in the kitchen, I heard the same noise and I wanted to check, so I went. I climbed the stairs slowly, trembling in fear. When I arrived on the second floor, I went slowly to my mother's room, where the noise was happening. Suddenly, a cat jumped on me and entered the room making the same noise that I had heard all this time. 

              I eventually discovered that it was just a cat that scared me all the time. I told my mom and we laughed together about that, but I'll never forget.

Um comentário:

  1. Great story Victoria,
    I loved reading it and I loved the surprising end. You are really a good writer. A picture would make it a little more attractive. A picture of a creepy house would be a good idea.
    See you in class.

    ResponderExcluir